Recipe by Chippie1
Claudia Dawn's Grilled Stuffed Chicken #88887 was the inspiration for this creation. I used jarred roasted peppers and roasted garlic for time purposes, but you could definately use fresh igredients and it would be even better. Prep time includes 30 minutes of marinade time.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 slices asiago cheese
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- See photos posted to view most of the steps.
- Butterfly or cut a deep pocket into each chicken breast.
- Place 2 pieces of Asiago Cheese on each breast pocket.
- Chop roasted Red Pepper and place in small bowl.
- Add the roasted Garlic& Oregano to the peppers and mix well.
- Place this mixture on top of Asiago cheese.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- Prepare the marinade and drizzle over chicken and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat BBQ grill.
- Grill breasts for approximately 10- 15 minutes or until no longer pink.