1/1 Photo of Grilled Artichokes With Worcestershire Aioli
My husband and I had a dish similar to this on our anniversary. It is simply divine! The recipe is very easy, and it's the dipping sauce that sets this one apart from the rest! You might want to double the sauce if you want to go hogwild with it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut artichokes in half (into quarters if large).
- 2Steam until tender and leaves are easy to pull off.
- 3(Or boil, or microwave).
- 4Combine melted butter and garlic.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients and keep chilled until ready to use.
- 7Heat grill or grill pan.
- 8Brush cut side of artichoke with butter and garlic.
- 9Place cut side down on grill and grill until hot and nice dark grill marks appear.
- 10Serve with aioli for dipping.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Artichokes With Worcestershire Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.1
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 480.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: