Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 12 ounces fresh young green beans
- 3⁄4 cup packed Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon (peel and juice)
- Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon of the oil; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
- Grill chicken on rack directly over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once halfway through grilling time.
- Place beans in microwave-safe 1-1/2-quart dish.
- Add 1 tablespoon water.
- Cover with vented plastic wrap.
- Cook on high 3 minutes; drain.
- For Chimichurri sauce, in small food processor bowl combine parsley, the remaining oil, the vinegar, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and red pepper.
- Process until nearly smooth.
- Serve chicken and beans topped with Chimichurri sauce, lemon peel, and juice.
great recipe. brined the chicken breasts, and as they were quite large, I slashed them. all came together very well, and thoroughly ejoyed. didnt have a griller, so they were fried. served the lemon jiuce at the table.