- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium heat 4-6 inches from coals.
- Whisk together remaining 3 ingredients. Pour half into a separate bowl and microwave until hot. Serve this at the table, to pour over chicken or rice.
- Grill chicken 10 to 20 minutes until done through, turning once, and brushing with reserved glaze during last 5 minutes of cooking time.