A great grilling recipe for a delicious dessert! Great for grilling out or camping out... A fantastic end to a great meal on a hot summer night.
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Mound a layer of apples on a piece of foil.
- Cover apples with dabs of butter,cinnamon,sprinkle with brown sugar & top with the corn syrup & nuts.
- Make a tent over the apple mixture with foil, making sure side are sealed.
- Grill on medium for about 20 minutes.
- Slice pound cake in thick slices & grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side.
- Place pound cake slices in bowls & top with ice-cream & the hot apple mixture.