Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) jarcrosse & blackwell apple curry chutney (this is my favorite but choose what you will)
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 (9 ounce) package linguine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- COMBINE chutney, apple juice, garlic and curry powder in food processor or blender; cover.
- Process until smooth.
- Reserve 1/3 cup.
- GRILL or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining chutney mixture, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Slice chicken; place on top of pasta.
- Spoon reserved chutney mixture over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.