1/2 Photos of Grilled Apple, Cream Cheese, and Bacon Sandwiches
Adapted from the RSVP Junior League Cookbook, Portland, ME. Submitted by Jean Swan. This recipe makes enough for 2 sandwiches. I think this would be great on whole wheat, pumpernickel or rye bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash cream cheese; add mayonnaise; beat until fluffy. Stir in apples and bacon.
- 2Spread between the bread slices.
- 3Brush both sides of sandwiches generously with melted butter.
- 4Grill in pan until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Apple, Cream Cheese, and Bacon Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 639.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: