Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These make a nice lunch with a salad topped with a raspberry vinaigrette and toasted almonds.
- 1 medium apple
- 4 English muffins
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter, softened
- Core apple and slice into rings.
- Split muffins.
- Spread mustard on muffins.
- Fill muffins with a slice of Canadian bacon, a slice of Swiss cheese, and 1-2 apple rings.
- Lightly butter outsides of muffins.
- Grill over low heat until golden and cheese is melted.
I used what I had on hand to make these sandwiches: ciabatta for English muffin, subbed regular bacon for Canadian, granny smith apple for tartness to balance the flavors well, little bit of fresh basil. Added to my sandwich rotation. You could go a number of ways with this recipe. Thanks for posting.