Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
- 8 slice multigrain bread (1/2-inch thick)
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 59.14 ml honey
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 8 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- Brush one side of each bead slice with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- Spread 4 bread slices equally with honey.
- Top equally with apple slices and cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered side up, and press together gently.
- Place on a panini grill or in a skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once if using skillet, for 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.