In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush one side of each bead slice with butter.
- 2Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- 3Spread 4 bread slices equally with honey.
- 4Top equally with apple slices and cheese.
- 5Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered side up, and press together gently.
- 6Place on a panini grill or in a skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once if using skillet, for 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Apple and Cheddar Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.1
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: