Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches' by Alison Lewis
Make and share this Grilled Apple and Cheddar Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Brush one side of each bead slice with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- Spread 4 bread slices equally with honey.
- Top equally with apple slices and cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered side up, and press together gently.
- Place on a panini grill or in a skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once if using skillet, for 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.