- 8 slices multigrain bread (1/2-inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush one side of each bead slice with butter.
- Place on a work surface, buttered side down.
- Spread 4 bread slices equally with honey.
- Top equally with apple slices and cheese.
- Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered side up, and press together gently.
- Place on a panini grill or in a skillet over medium heat and cook, turning once if using skillet, for 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.