Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
my favorite grilled cheese sandwich
Make and share this Grilled 3 Cheese Sandwich With Tomato and Avocado on Jewish Rye recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices jewish rye bread (or sourdough)
- 1 slice muenster cheese
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 slice monterey jack pepper cheese
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄4 avocado, sliced (or more if you like)
- olive oil
- Stack up the ingredients on the bread.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and brown both sides.
- Make sure it's very crispy.
- Alternatively you can use a panini press.
- I like to shove bits of fresh red onion, pickles, pickled jalapeño or kettle chips in this sandwich while I am eating it.