Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish is combine with Chinese and Japanese ingredients, also you can separate to Two individual dishes. (Do remember use the Sweet Sake)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sake
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons Japanese soy sauce
- 50 g miso
- 500 g soba noodles
- 500 g red snapper fillets
- 100 g chili paste with garlic
- 300 g carrots or 300 g celery or 300 g leeks, julienne
- Cut the Fish Fillet to 80g/each.
- Marinade with Sugar, Oil and Chili paste for 10 minutes.
- Cook the Soba in boiling water until soft. Rinse under cold water drain and keep chilled.
- Also the Vegetables.
- Grill the Fish in Middle High heat.
- Meanwhile use the large bowl to mix the Water, Miso, Sake,and Soy sauce and put the Soba and Vegetable julienne together.
- Serve in bowl or soup plate together with sauce, Fish on top and garnish with spring onion.