Prep 4 hrs 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These wings are always a hit! I grill them up before a party and keep the hot in a low oven. I always use Frank's Red Hot Sauce. It's got lots of flavor and isn't too spicy.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 lbs chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot)
- Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, Italian dressing, and chicken wings in a large, zip-top bag. Close bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the 1 teaspoon soy sauce and hot pepper sauce. Turn off heat and reserve.
- Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and pat dry. Cook the wings on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place grilled wings in a large bowl. Pour butter sauce over wings; toss to mix well.