Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy dish to throw together to make in a grill basket on your outdoor barbecue!! You can slice your own beef but purchasing the pre-cut stir-fry beef strips from the grocery store makes it so much faster and easier! Feel free to use your own favorite stir-fry sauce in place of the soy sauce/oyster sauce mixture. Serve this on hot cooked rice.
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 lb boneless beef roast (cut into strips or slices)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 (7 ounce) can baby corn
- In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic and black pepper; set aside.
- When the grill is heated, place an oiled grill basket on the grill over medium heat; add in the steak, mushrooms, onions and corn, cook annd stir frequentely for about 10-15 minutes or until meat is desired doneness.
- During the last 5-6 minutes of cooking add in a couple tablespoons at a time of the sauce mixture while stirring.
- Serve oven rice.