Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe comes from Matt Millen and was published in "All-Star Feast Cookbook". To make it extra rich you could substitute bechamel sauce for the soup.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons basil
- black pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (set 1/2 cup aside)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb cooked, deveined medium shrimp
- 1 lb crabmeat, picked over
- 1 lb scallops
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 large lasagna noodles, cooked according to pkg directions and drained
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook onion in butter over medium high heat until soft.
- In medium bowl, combine the cooked onions, cream cheese, ricotta, egg, basil and pepper.
- Mix together well.
- In a separate bowl mix cream of mushroom soup, milk, white wine, shrimp, crab meat, scallops and Parmesan.
- Pour the reserved 1/2 cup soup into the bottom of a large (9 X 13) lasagna pan.
- Then place 4 noodles over the soup.
- Next take half the cream cheese mixture and spread over noodles.
- Top with half the mushroon soup/seafood mixture, followed by half the mozzarella.
- Begin a second layer, starting with lasagna noodles and continuing as above ending with the mozzarella.
- Cook one hour or until lasagna starts to bubble at 350 degrees.
- Take it out and let cool.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day reheat thoroughly in a 350 degree oven.
This was a pretty good recipe! The only problem I had was when the lasagna was done, it was VERY runny. That might have had something to do with the type of wine I used though--not sure!