Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found on the crockpot site. I'm going to try it using my Double Dipper unit.
Make and share this Gridiron Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Crock-Pot and stir to combine.
- Cook for 30 to 60 minutes until melted.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or sliced vegetables.
I did cut this recipe in half since this first time was a trial run, & I go through cream cheese almost like it was butter! Anyway, we loved this crab dip (my other half REALLY liked the horseradish in it, & although I'm no big fan of that stuff, I must say that the resulting dip is very, very good! Good enough for me to keep hold of the recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]