Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found on the crockpot site. I'm going to try it using my Double Dipper unit.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Crock-Pot and stir to combine.
- Cook for 30 to 60 minutes until melted.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or sliced vegetables.
I did cut this recipe in half since this first time was a trial run, & I go through cream cheese almost like it was butter! Anyway, we loved this crab dip (my other half REALLY liked the horseradish in it, & although I'm no big fan of that stuff, I must say that the resulting dip is very, very good! Good enough for me to keep hold of the recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]