Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from Olive Magazine, posted for ZWT6. Goes really well with Greek lamb.
- 2 large aubergines, sliced lengthways into 1/2cm-thick
- olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- flat leaf parsley, 1 large handful finely chopped
- coriander, 1 large handful finely chopped
- Heat a griddle or frying pan until very hot.
- Brush the aubergine with a little oil and griddle or fry in batches until soft and cooked through.
- Arrange on a platter.
- Mix together the lemon and garlic with 5 tbsp olive oil and some seasoning and drizzle over the aubergine.
- Let the flavours meld together for 5 minutes, then scatter the feta and herbs over and serve.