Griddled Chicken With Asparagus and Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Snap the woody ends off the asparagus and cut into 2" lengths. Place in a steamer and sit over the boiling pan of pasta and cook for 5 minutes until tender crisp. Remove and set aside while continuing to cook the pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat the griddle pan or heavy frying pan. Brush the chicken pieces with a little of the oil and place on the griddle and cook over a medium high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking, whisk the remaining oil with the vinegar and mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well then return to the pan. Roughly chop the rocket leaves and add to the pasta with the asparagus, tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Add the dressing amd mix well to combine.
- Divide between 4 warmed plates and top with the chicken breast.