Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A tasty dish with a twist.
- 1⁄2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Layer cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese in pie plate.
- Mix cooked beef, 1 Cup of mozzarella, the oregano, basil and tomato paste; spoon evenly over the top.
- Beat milk, eggs, baking mix, salt and pepper 15 sec.
- in blender on high speed, 1 minute with wire whisk or hand beater or until smooth.
- Pour in to pie plate.
- Bake 30-35 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven 1-2 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minute.
- Sprinkle with parsley.