Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
TOUCHDOWN! This recipe is from That's Trump. It is a greay appy that everyone will enjoy. Not just for the grey cup!!!!
- 1 round sourdough loaf
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup corned beef (Shedded)
- 4 ounces diced green chilies (or green pepper)
- 2 ounces pimientos (drained and chopped) (optional)
- Carefully slice top off bread loaf. Using a sharp knife, slice around rim leaving 1/2 inch sides. Pull out bread and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Toast bread cubes on a cookie sheet for 15 min at 350. Set aside. (Optional).
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Fill hollowed loaf and wrap in foil.
- Bake 1 1/2 to 2 hrs at 325.
- Serve warm with toasted bread, tortilla chips, or crackers for dipping.
- Break up the crust from the bread bowl and eat that too!
This is awesome!! Great for when ever you have casual company over.