Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was a stolen recipe from the Pizza Barn and well worth the felony!
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon red chili pepper
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 -12 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄4 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix green onions, sesame seeds, red chili pepper, soy sauce, oils, honey and salt together to form a sauce.
- Toss with the 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Add peanuts and chopped cilantro.
- Refrigerate overnight for best taste.
Yummy! I made this the night before and let it sit in the fridge until the next evening. I have made similar salads before but nothing exact and I really enjoy the addition of the peanuts, which I chopped very finely. Thanks so much for a great recipe!