- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh curry powder
- 2 frying chickens, cut up bone in skin on
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 deg.
- Cut chicken into pieces or purchase pre-cut.
- Place cut up bone-in skin-on chicken pieces in open baking dish.
- Melt the butter and make a paste with the honey, mustard and curry powder. Pour over chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minute uncovered. Don't overcook.
- Serve over rice with vegetable side.