Great flavour in this EASY dish good enough for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 375 deg.
- 2Cut chicken into pieces or purchase pre-cut.
- 3Place cut up bone-in skin-on chicken pieces in open baking dish.
- 4Melt the butter and make a paste with the honey, mustard and curry powder. Pour over chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- 5Bake for 40 minute uncovered. Don't overcook.
- 6Serve over rice with vegetable side.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greta's Honey Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1034.2
- Calories from Fat 592
- Total Fat 65.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 253.8 mg
- Sodium 443.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 69.7 g
- Protein 43.7 g