Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great flavour in this EASY dish good enough for company.
Make and share this Greta's Honey Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 deg.
- Cut chicken into pieces or purchase pre-cut.
- Place cut up bone-in skin-on chicken pieces in open baking dish.
- Melt the butter and make a paste with the honey, mustard and curry powder. Pour over chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minute uncovered. Don't overcook.
- Serve over rice with vegetable side.