Italian gramolata is an aromatic mixture of parsley, lemon zest and garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Preheat the broiler to medium. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- 3Heat the milk in a frying pan until bubbling, add the salmon and a little seasoning, and cover with a lid.
- 4Cook gently for 6-7 minutes or until just cooked through. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and keep warm, reserving the milk in the pan.
- 5Pour the cheese sauce into the frying pan and add the capers. Cook gently, stirring until very hot.
- 6Drain the pasta and add to the pan. Flake the fish into the pan.
- 7Toss the ingredients together until combined then tip into a shallow, heatproof dish.
- 8Mix together the garlic, lemon zest and parsley, and add the breadcrumbs.
- 9Scatter over the pasta bake and broil for 1-2 minutes until the breadcrumbs begin to colour. Serve with steamed green beans.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gremolata Crusted Salmon Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.8
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Sodium 1336.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of