Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Italian gramolata is an aromatic mixture of parsley, lemon zest and garlic.
Make and share this Gremolata Crusted Salmon Pasta Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the broiler to medium. Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Heat the milk in a frying pan until bubbling, add the salmon and a little seasoning, and cover with a lid.
- Cook gently for 6-7 minutes or until just cooked through. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and keep warm, reserving the milk in the pan.
- Pour the cheese sauce into the frying pan and add the capers. Cook gently, stirring until very hot.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan. Flake the fish into the pan.
- Toss the ingredients together until combined then tip into a shallow, heatproof dish.
- Mix together the garlic, lemon zest and parsley, and add the breadcrumbs.
- Scatter over the pasta bake and broil for 1-2 minutes until the breadcrumbs begin to colour. Serve with steamed green beans.