Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Indispensable flavouring which makes even the plainest stew look appetising! Delicious on a pork casserole. Etc!
- 4 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest, grated finely (do not use a lemon with waxed skin!)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together, and use to garnish any meat dish. It goes especially well with pork, or a pasta dish containing meat.
- If not used immediately, cover and refrigerate. In fact, the flavours will meld nicely if it stands for a while.
Thanks for this Zee!!! I made a pork stew with olives and this was the perfect thing to accompany it. I just spooned a bit onto the top of the stew and it really topped off the meal. I've had gremolata before, but this recipe has reminded me of how easy it is, and what a big impact it can have on your meal. I will try it again soon with grilled meat, and also in some sort of eggplant "stack". BTW your proportions are perfect.