Recipe by senseicheryl
Fun twist on Rice Krispies Treats! Excellent around the holiday time. I came up with this recipe for my daughter's boyfriend, Greg. Enjoy!
- 2 (12 ounce) packages white chocolate chips, melted (or you can use 24 ounces of white almond bark)
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal (or 1 cup peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup pretzel stick, salted, thin and broken up
- 1 cup salted peanuts (or 1 cup mixed nuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all of the ingredients (except for the white chocolate) in a large bowl and mix together.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave, watching carefully that it doesn't burn (or if you prefer, you can use a double boiler).
- Add the melted chocolate to the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper lined cookie sheets and place in the refrigerator to set.