Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When our son Greg was 9 years old, I taught him how to make a KILLER Caesar dressing (as he calls it)for company guests. He stood in front of our guests in the dining room, prepared and served us all. A total winner; and we still make it today 18 years later.
- 88.74 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 118.29 ml crouton
- 28.39 ml parmesan cheese
- Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, egg yolk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Mix together well.
- Set aside.
- Tear lettuce into bite size pieces in salad bowl.
- Add croutons and 1/8 cup parmesan cheese.
- Pour dressing over the lettuce.
- Toss and serve.
Awsome recipe,big hit at Christmas dinner. Thanks alot Greg.
this recipe was easy to follow and tasted great. i added a little mustard and tripled up on the worshestershire sauce because i didn't have any red wine vinegar. 2 thumbs up!!