Gregory Hehn's Note:
When it hits 90 & 100 this is a real summer cool down. Great to serve by the pool.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled & chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 liter spicy bloody mary mix
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic (minced or put in garlic press)
If Serving for company garnish with
- 1I use my food processor for this summer hit, but you can use a blender if you add Bloody Mary Mix when chopping Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Onion.
- 2First, finely chop Tomatoes, Cucumbers, and Onion and put in large bowl.
- 3Add the Liquids, Vinegar, Oil and Bloody Mary Mix and then add the dry ingredients and mix and cool in refrigerator.
- 4If serving for party.
- 5add the garnish and serve in clear glass bowls, may floating on ice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greg's Great Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 298.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bloody mary mix