Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My friend Greg would invite the gang over for a bowl of this quick and delicious soup which I am told came from another friend who found it in a Campbell Recipe Book.
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 ounce) can celery soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 lb fish, cut into 1-inch cubes (firm whitefish)
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos or 2 tablespoons red peppers
- 1 dash cayenne
- Melt margarine, add celery, onion and garlic. Cook til soft.
- Add rest of ingredients and heat to boil, reduce temp and cook til fish is done. Enjoy.