1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 25 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for an hour.
- 2Cut in half lengthwise, scoop out and reserve pulp; make stuffed potato skins from shells.
- 3Melt butter in saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
- 4Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Gradually add milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick and bubbly.
- 6Stir in potato, salt, pepper, 1/2 bacon, 2T onion, garlic and 1 c cheese.
- 7Cook until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
- 8Stir in sour cream and heat.
- 9Serve with remaining bacon, onion and cheese.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gregg's Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1019.3
- Calories from Fat 585
- Total Fat 65.0 g
- Saturated Fat 37.8 g
- Cholesterol 179.6 mg
- Sodium 1138.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 29.7 g