1/1 Photo of Greeny's Quick and Easy Thai-Ish Ramen Noodle Bowl
I found a similar idea for a quick recipe like this on a blog, and I changed it up, adding some veggies, and changing the sauce around a bit. I often add different veggies, based on what I have, but this is just a quick, easy, and inexpensive thing to throw together when you don't really feel like cooking or there's not much around.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (any flavor you like)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce (adjust for however much heat you like) or 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (adjust for however much heat you like)
- 2 -3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 1Cook the Ramen noodles as directed without the seasoning packet (but save the packet), then drain them.
- 2Meanwhile, mix together the peanut butter, half of the seasoning packet, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce (or sriracha), and add enough (about 2-3 Tablespoons) hot water to get it to a saucy consistency.
- 3Coat the noodles with the sauce, add any optional veggies, and stir.
- 4Top with the coconut flakes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greeny's Quick and Easy Thai-Ish Ramen Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.3
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2087.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: