Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have no idea where this recipe came from, but it's super easy and good for a party, a potluck, or anything!
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients, and spoon into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.