Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I made this up. I hope you like it!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 (2 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced (or more, if you like)
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Greek yogurt, plain flavor
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles
- Buy the stew meat already cut up and cut each piece in half for smaller bites.
- Layer the first six ingredients (meat through mushrooms) in a 5-quart crock pot in the order listed, making sure the soup completely covers the meat.
- Cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Pour in the yogurt during the last 20 minutes of cooking, and stir to incorporate.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking time, boil some water and cook the egg noodles.
- Stir the stroganoff and serve over hot noodles.