Recipe by jenpalombi
I love warm bacon dressing, so I was happy to find a ww version. Just 1 point per serving. From the WW web site.
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed or 1 cup fresh peas
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices cooked crisp turkey bacon, diced (cooked in a nonstick skillet)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peas, greens and scallions in a medium bowl.
- Using the same skillet you cooked the bacon in, add back the diced bacon plus the water, vinegar and lemon juice and cook 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Pour bacon dressing over salad, toss gently to coat. Season with black pepper and serve immediately. Yields 1 1/2 cups per serving.