Recipe by ellie_
Very good salad which we enjoyed. 3 Points Plus per serving. Recipe source: WW magazine.
Top Review by Ty's Kitchen
Made this with a huge head of romaine and some very under ripe kiwi. The taste (besides the kiwis) was really good but found looks of the dressing really distracted from the salad. Made oodles of salad ... Will update on what the leftovers are like.
- 1 (16 ounce) container strawberries, hulled
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5 ounce) container baby greens
- 2 kiwi, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- To make dressing chop 6 strawberries and then cut remaining berries into quarters and set aside.
- In a food processer puree chopped strawberries, shallot, vinegar, orange juice, olive oil, honey and salt.
- In a large salad bowl combine greens, quartered strawberries and kiwi (we added some cheese too). Drizzle with dressing and toss.