Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This contains Napa cabbage and bok choy, but if you can't find them in your grocery store this can be easily switch, so you can make your own version.
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 inches fresh ginger, minched
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 fresh shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 8 ounces napa cabbage, bite size pieces
- 8 ounces baby bok choy, bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- sesame seeds (garnish)
- Heat oil in wok; stir fry garlic and ginger until browned.
- Add mushrooms and Napa cabbage; stir 1 minute then add bok choy and tsp soy sauce. Cover 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce and vinegar and stir fry 1 minute.
- When served, sprinkle sesame seeds.
Sorry about this, but the ginger was overpowering for us. The veggie mix was just right though. I think I will try it again with half as much ginger..