Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very quick South African meal for one. Nutritious and tasty too. Eat with new potatoes or wholemeal dumplings or stuff a pita bread with it. Delicious.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 1 bunch spinach
- 2 zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup of crushed pumpkin seeds
- Roughly chop onion, spring onions, spinach and marrows.
- First slightly fry onion, then mix in spring onions, spinach, marrows and crushed pumpkin seeds. Season with pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Leave to cook on very low heat, allowing natural veggie juices to cook the meal. Add a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
- Should be ready in about 10 minutes.