This is a very quick South African meal for one. Nutritious and tasty too. Eat with new potatoes or wholemeal dumplings or stuff a pita bread with it. Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roughly chop onion, spring onions, spinach and marrows.
- 2First slightly fry onion, then mix in spring onions, spinach, marrows and crushed pumpkin seeds. Season with pinch of salt and black pepper.
- 3Leave to cook on very low heat, allowing natural veggie juices to cook the meal. Add a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
- 4Should be ready in about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greens With Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (942 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.0
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 318.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: