- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup walnut oil
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 fresh pears, cut in thin slices
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled gorgonzola
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly and shake to blend.
- Toss greens with half of salad dressing in a large bowl. Arrange on salad plates. Arrange pears on top of salads, sprinkle with walnuts and cheese. Drizzle with remaining dressing.