Recipe by Jane916
I haven't tried this recipe, but it has all ingredients that I love and sounds like a delightful salad/meal.
For the lemon-chive vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chives, freshly chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
For the salad
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 lb cooked lobster meat
- 1 cup canned artichoke heart, drained, rinsed and cut into quarters
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- For the lemon-chive vinaigrette:.
- Place the shallots, vinegar and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Continue whisking and slowly add the olive oil and chives. Season to taste with pepper.
- For the green salad:.
- Cut the lobster meat into small pieces and place it in a mixing bowl. Add the artichoke hearts and red onion and half of the vinaigrette.
- Place the lettuce in a separate salad bowl and toss it with the remaining vinaigrette. Arrange the lobster, artichoke and onion mixture on top.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size 1/4 pound of lobster with salad
- Calories 219
- Total Fat 8 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Protein 37 g
- Total Carbohydrate 12 g
- Dietary Fiber 5 g
- Sodium 470 mg
- Percent Calories from Fat 32%
- Percent Calories from Protein 47%
- Percent Calories from Carbohydrate 21%.