Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I usually have hard boiled eggs on hand and chopped white onion and crumbled bacon bits.I am sure there are variations but this one is easy and appealing to the kids because of the olives
- 4 cups mixed greens, romaine, radissio, watercress, red leaf
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup hormel bacon bits, instead cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced
- In large serving bowl, add ingredients in the order listed.
- Toss with salad tongs to mix ingredients.
- Serve with individual salad dressings. Each person can have their own.
This is quite good. I like the salty flavor coming through of the olives. Served it with homeade outback tangy tomato salad dressing which is quite peppery. Nummy good!!
This is a WONDERFUL salad. We loved the combination of flavors and especially loved the green olives in it!!! My guests could choose between either Italian or Ranch dressings...both worked very well. Thanks for sharing, this great salad, MontanaHeartSong, it's a keeper.