Recipe by RobinAnn
I created this recipe to get more spinach in my diet. It tastes great and you forget you're eating healthy. Prep time includes cooking the rice and chopping the veggies.
- 709.77 ml cooked rice (I use long grain boiled in chicken stock)
- 473.18 ml fresh spinach, chopped fine
- 118.29 ml frozen peas
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 59.14 ml carrot (chopped fine)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 28.39 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml sesame oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-hot wok, add oil, garlic and carrots.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes or until carrots are semi-soft.
- Add soy sauce and rice to wok.
- As you fry the rice, add first the peas, then spinach and then the green onion at 1-2 minute intervals.
- Serve Immediately.