1/1 Photo of Greens, Apple and Walnut Salad
I created this one night with what I had on hand. Simple and yummy, and a change from the same old tossed salad.
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- mixed baby greens, of your choice
- 1 large apple, diced (I use Gala)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded not grated
- 1Mix greens, apple, cranberries, and walnuts in large bowl.
- 2Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl, pour over salad. Toss. Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- 3Can substitute bleu cheese crumbles for the parmesan, if desired. Can also add a bit of red onion, if you like (I don't).
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greens, Apple and Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1341.1
- Calories from Fat 1099
- Total Fat 122.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 681.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 27.5 g