Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Nice Chinese style greens, other greens may be used. A nice side for any meal.
Make and share this Greens recipe from Food.com.
- In a large nonstick frypan, heat olive oil.
- Add mushrooms, saute until browned on both sides, 5 or 6 minutes.
- Wash and clean bock choys and spinach.
- Cut about an inch off the root end of the bok choy and separate.
- Add bok choys, spinach and red pepper to mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, add splenda.
- Saute for 2 minutes, add beef stock, cover and cook another 2 minutes or just until bok choy is tender.
- Uncover, add sesame oil, stir to mix.
- Whisk cornstarch into water, add to greens, stir and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 1 minute or til liquid thickens.
- Serve hot.
- Addition: I often sprinkle roasted sesame seeds, about a tablespoon, on finished dish just before serving.
Very good, tasty and different way to serve spinach. I doubled the recipe for the four of us without any problems with great results. Thanks for sharing!