QUICK, delicious, E-A-S-Y to make! All it takes is 30 minutes to bake! If you LOVE Bailey's, you'll LOVE this too! HOPE you enjoy it as much as we do!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and Flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Melt, Butter, Chocolate and Irish Cream in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In Large Bowl, BEAT eggs on HIGH speed of electric mixer until THICK and light yellow.
- GRADUALLY beat in Sugar.
- Reduce mixer to LOW speed and beat in chocolate mixture.
- STIR in Flour and Salt.
- Reserve 2 Tablespoons nuts.
- Fold in Remaining nuts.
- Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Bake until crust forms.
- (About 25-30 minutes).
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.