Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
QUICK, delicious, E-A-S-Y to make! All it takes is 30 minutes to bake! If you LOVE Bailey's, you'll LOVE this too! HOPE you enjoy it as much as we do!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and Flour 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Melt, Butter, Chocolate and Irish Cream in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In Large Bowl, BEAT eggs on HIGH speed of electric mixer until THICK and light yellow.
- GRADUALLY beat in Sugar.
- Reduce mixer to LOW speed and beat in chocolate mixture.
- STIR in Flour and Salt.
- Reserve 2 Tablespoons nuts.
- Fold in Remaining nuts.
- Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Bake until crust forms.
- (About 25-30 minutes).
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
Nummy, so moist! We liked the pistachio factor, my family doesn't like nuts in anything, but usually a recipe calls for walnuts. The Pistachios gave these brownies, (Greenies), a great flavor and Bailey's...WELL, you know. It can't go bad with Baileys! Thanks, mickeydownunder! Great recipe!
great recipe, I love chocolate, pistachios and Bailey's. Moist and delish and easy. Ms. Picky's friends were eating them and drinking coffee with Bailey's as their beverage and enjoyed the Greenies a lot. I got to taste one of them before they all vanished.
Soooo moist and tasty!! If you like pistachios and Irish Cream, these are for you.The only change I made was to add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla.I did bake for the full 30 minutes. Thanks for posting a great brownie recipe!