- 1⁄2 teaspoon castile soap or 1⁄2 teaspoon plant-based liquid soap
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour all ingredients into a spray bottle and shake. Spray onto window and wipe clean with newspaper or a 100 percent cotton cloth.
- Helpful Hint: The liquid soap included in this recipe helps remove any streak-causing wax left on the window from commercial cleaners used in the past. You can eliminate the soap after a few washings.
- Safety note: Always be careful to label containers of homemade cleaners intended for storage and keep them well out of the reach of children.