1/2 Photos of Green & White Tortellini With Spring Veggies
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This was the pasta dish we had for our Easter dinner this year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb cheese tortellini
- 1/2 lb spinach tortellini
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 3 cups Baby Spinach, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 lb asparagus tips, tips only
- 1/2 pecorino romano cheese
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- 3Saute shallots, red pepper flakes and garlic, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts with liquid and asparagus tips and simmer 5 minutes on medium heat.
- 5Add spinach leaves, basil and chopped parsley and saute for another 2 minutes.
- 6Drain pasta.
- 7Pour sauce over pasta and toss lightly.
- 8Add Pecorino Romano cheese and stir thoroughly.
- 9Sprinkle extra romano over the top and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green & White Tortellini With Spring Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.2
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 663.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pecorino romano cheese