This was the pasta dish we had for our Easter dinner this year!
Make and share this Green & White Tortellini With Spring Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb cheese tortellini
- 1⁄2 lb spinach tortellini
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 3 cups Baby Spinach, rinsed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 lb asparagus tips, tips only
- 1⁄2 pecorino romano cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Saute shallots, red pepper flakes and garlic, about 2 minutes.
- Add roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts with liquid and asparagus tips and simmer 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add spinach leaves, basil and chopped parsley and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss lightly.
- Add Pecorino Romano cheese and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle extra romano over the top and serve immediately.