Recipe by Karina A
Had this wonderful breakfast dish at Sarabeth's of Key West this past weekend.
Top Review by lazyme
Not sure what I can add that other reviewers haven't already said but I really enjoyed these eggs. Very cream and I loved the scallions in the eggs for a little surprise crunch every now and then. Thanks Karina A for sharing. Made for I Recommend Tag.
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut into bits and softened
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small non-stick skillet cook the scallions in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until they are soft.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, the cream cheese, and salt and pepper to taste,.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until it is cooked through.