1/4 Photos of Green Veggie Stir Fry with Mushrooms
I opened the fridge, looked at the leeks in the garden and threw this stir fry together. It went over well so I thought I would post it. The colored sweet peppers are just to add a bit of color but they do add flavor so include them even if you only use green. Bragg that is mentioned as an option to Soy sauce is low sodium Soy sauce and can be purchased in Health food stores and some grocery stores
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sambal oelek
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups leeks, white part only,chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hot banana peppers or 2 tablespoons jalapenos, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 1/4 cup mixed red peppers or 1/4 cup yellow peppers or 1/4 cup orange sweet bell pepper, chopped (Choose your own 2 colors)
- 3 tablespoons vodka or 3 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1Heat a wok or frypan, lightly spray with oil.
- 2Add mushrooms and onion and saute 3 minutes.
- 3Add Garlic, ginger and Sambal Oelek, mix in with mushrooms and onions saute 30 seconds.
- 4Add Leeks& Cabbage, stir, cook 3 minutes.
- 5Add soy sauce and stir.
- 6Add peppers, mix in, cook 2 minutes, stir as the veggies cook.
- 7Season with salt& pepper.
- 8Add vodka/chicken stock cover for 1 minute& serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Veggie Stir Fry with Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 707.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: