1/1 Photo of Green Vegetables with Sesame-Ginger Dressing
This is a delicious and healthy side dish with an Asian flair! Prep time includes the time to cut up the broccoli and green beans if using fresh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1Whisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- 2If using frozen green beans and/or broccoli, follow microwave directions on packaging.
- 3Microwave fresh green beans with water in covered bowl on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Stir the green beans and add the fresh broccoli.
- 5Cover and microwave together on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- 6Drain green beans and broccoli.
- 7Mix in dressing while vegetables are still warm.
- 8Let vegetables chill in refrigerator until ready to serve, or at least 5 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Vegetables with Sesame-Ginger Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 279.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar