Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Great for St. Patty's Day...or just for fun!
Make and share this Green Tortilla Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together food color and water.
- With pastry brush, brush on color on both sides of the 5 1/2” white corn tortilla. Let dry for one hour.
- Slice into triangles and fry in hot vegetable oil. (or use your favorite method).
- Drain tortilla shells on paper towels, salt to taste.
- Serve with your favorite dip.
I think this is a great idea because one my favorite color is green and because i love st.patty's day